- Getting Started
- Aldebaran Nao
- Advanced Tutorials
Create a project with Qibuild for NAO
- This tutorial assumes that RAPP API is installed and built
- This tutorial uses the 0.7.0 version of the C++ API
- This tutorial assumes that Qibuild is installed
This is a simple tutorial for creating a project with Qibuild.
First, we create the workspace. In our case we create
Second, we get into the folder created and we use the next command:
qibuild init qisrc add helloworld
A folder with that name has been created and inside there are a CMakeLists.txt, main.cpp, qiproject.xml and a test.cpp
The next steps are necessary for compile the project with the toolchain of NAOqi. The toolchain file it's necessary when cross-compiling with CMake. The toolchain of NAOqi must be in the naoqi-sdk folder.
qitoolchain create cross-atom /path/to/the/toolchain.xml qibuild add-config cross-atom --toolchain cross-atom
The first command create the toolchain cross-atom and the second one associate the toolchain with the build configuration.
For compile and build our project are the next commands:
qibuild configure -c cross-atom qibuild make -c cross-atom
NOTE: When you use RAPP API with Aldebaran libraries you have to specify in the CMakeLists.txt the next command:
You'll find two examples:
- Helloworld: In this example NAO tell us the services that RAPP offers
- Face detection: In this example you can take a picture with NAO camera and use RAPP for detecting faces in that picture.